Frequently Asked Questions for Worms 4: Mayhem
Updates for Worms 4: MayhemThere are currently no Updates for this product.
• TroubleshootingNetworking Ports - When hosting a game TCP/UDP port 5911 must be opened for inbound and outbound communication.
• TroubleshootingRadeon 8500LE/9100 - These cards may exhibit flickering textures when the "blimp" cam is used.
• TroubleshootingWorms 4 Mayhem requires 48MB of free hard disk space when uninstalling. When uninstalling if the user has less than 48MB ofhard disk space the user should delete the FMV folder. This will free enough space to allow the user to uninstall.
• TroubleshootingVideo Playback - The introductory videos will not playback if the users PC doesn't have a sound card or if it is not working correctly.
• TroubleshootingWindows 9x Refresh rates - The refresh rate in Windows 98/ME is limited to 60hz only. There is no work around for this.